IBASESHOED Aluminum 110-1/2" Square Base Shoe Drilled
- For use with 1/2" (12 mm) Tempered Glass
- Used with Tapers or Cement . Ask for details
- Custom Cutting and Mitering Services Available
- Cover for Base shoe Available in Black & BSS finishes.
- Suitable to use as Guard Rail Hardware
- Suitable to use inside or outside.
- Can be used for Commercial Application i.e. Shopping malls, hospitals, porches , Balconies, fencing etc.
- Can be used in glass Dividers and walls as strong base, Counter tops, Covid Guard etc.
Elevate your modern design with the IBASESHOED Mill Aluminum 110-1/2" Square Base Shoe. This durable shoe is designed to securely mount 1/2" (12 mm) Monolithic Tempered Glass with a dry-glazing system and adjustable angle base shim. It's drilled and counter bored 12" (305 mm) center-to-center, and can be customized to your specifications. Made from 6063 Alloy-T52 Temper, this shoe offers superior strength and stability for your design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.